USGS Data Viewer – dlgv 32 Pro
The USGS has announced the availability of dlgv32 Pro – a significantly enhanced and updated version of their original dlgv32 software.
dlgv32 Pro is a limited-feature version of commercial software called Global Mapper which was created from the original dlgv32 source code. Improved to address changes in data standards and to better meet customer requirements, dlgv32 Pro provides quality viewing software for USGS data users. The USGS has obtained from Global Mapper a license to freely distribute this limited-feature version.
Improvements and major enhancements include:
- A growing list of supported Data Formats
- Auto-clip collar for DRG’s
- Opens SDTS DLG and SDTS DEM files directly from .tar.gz archives
- Opens DLG-O and DEM files directly from gzipped archives
- Slide-over Attribute Display
- Keyboard navigation.
The 64bit version is also available here.
Please visit the USGS dlgv32 Pro Software page for additional information.
Page last updated: Dec. 13, 2016